Southeast - GA, FL, SC, United States
- B&R offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great working environment. We offer extensive B&R product and sales training and we will guide you step by step as you enter into your role at B&R. You will report directly to the Southeast Regional Manager.
Main responsibilities as Territory Sales Manager include:
- Growing sales of B&R's complete product range in Southeast Territory by working on new and existing sales opportunities
- Meet/Increase sales quotas with existing customers through exceptional sales support as well as the introduction of new/existing products and services
- Expand customer base through the development and execution of a Target Account Business Plan
- Develop market intelligence and document this knowledge in B&R’s CRM system (Customer Relationship Management System) Working with the Marketing department to promote sales efforts
- Promoting and selling B&R product and engineering capabilities
- Attending trade shows to seek out potential customers and to represent B&R at these shows
- Identifying, defining, and developing the best technical solution and strategy for customer applications
- Holding in-depth technical presentations and discussions with the customers
- Attending yearly sales meetings and workshops
- Position requires some domestic and little international travel. passport is required.
- Engineering background/degree
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- 5+ years industry related sales experience
Medical, Dental, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, 401K
An intensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position. We offer performance-based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding company.
Join the Automation Team!