B&R is looking for a teamleader for our Support team. This position is based in Malmö, but travelling to our headquarter, Swedish offices and customers will occur.
B&R is a trendsetter and one of the most successful companies in automation, mechanical engineering and construction technology. As a leader in automation and innovator, we offer you a developing job with attractive opportunities.
As a Teamleader you lead the group in the Support team. The main focus is to secure the quality of the support and to develop and maintain the work procedures for the team. Your responsibility is to lead and coach the team in order to maintain a good working environment and a high quality of service for our customers.
You have been working a few years with machine and factory automation, are skilled in programming and have knowledge about hardware such as PLCs, drives, safety, IO-systems and fieldbuses. Furthermore you are service minded and curious about managing and growing a small team that is working with supporting our customers and coworkers. It is preferable, but not needed, that you have been in a Teamleader position before. This could also be your first step into the world of leading a small but very dedicated and skilled team.
As a Teamleader, you will be a part of many exiting customer cases. Your tasks will include, but are not limited to, actively work with support, test concepts, grow the team and secure quality and resource coordination.
If needed, there will be the opportunity to attend a 4.5 months training camp in our headquarters in Austria. After the training, you will join our Swedish application team.
- have a few years practical experience in the field of machine and system automation
- are fluent in Swedish and English, German is a plus
- skilled in programming languages in IEC-61131-3
- some knowledge in C, C++ or any other high level language is a benefit
- have a strong ability to work in teams as well as on your own
- have personal skills such as customer focus, capacity to make decisions, being creative and intuitive
- have a driving license
- would like to contribute to B&R's expansion and success
- working with customers that are important machine and system manufacturers
- an interesting job with nice working environment
- possibility for you to grow with the challenges we provide
- good training opportunities
- work in a skilled and motivating team
- are happy that you are interested in this job
Austrian B&R Industrial Automation is a part of the international Swiss company ABB. B&R Sweden operates as an independent subsidiary of B&R Industrial Automation, with more than 3,000 employees and a sales and support network in more than 80 countries. We are one of the world's largest and most innovative companies in automation and process management, our systems and operating solutions, as well as our industrial computers and visualization systems, setting a new standard in industrial automation.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send your application today to jobs.se. @ br-automation.com