B&R, A Member Of The ABB Group, offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great working environment. We offer extensive B&R product and sales training and we will guide you step by step as you enter into your role at B&R.
We are a trendsetting leader in automation and one of the most successful companies in automation technology, mechanical engineering and IIoT. We always strive to establish a Key Technology Partnership with our customers.
We are currently looking for a senior sales Engineer that will strengthen our Team with focus on new customers and business.
The work includes:
- To independently and structured process towards potential and new customers. It is an exciting and developing work where you are driving throughout the sales process, from booking meetings to completion. You keep continuous contact with your customers and always have a supportive team with you.
- Initiate customer contacts and understand the importance of B&R together with the customer being successful and profitable.
- The work also includes pricing, customer agreements, contract negotiations, quotes and being consultative to the customer. You will be part of a great team with high ceiling and high pace. A perfect role if you are driven by creating business and want to be a part of developing and helping us to shape our future together.
- We seek for a person who loves sales and gets inspired of building up and seeing the results of your work We believe that a successful candidate is an experienced technical sales person who has worked in the industry for a few years.
- As a person, you have a natural business mindset. You are driven, persevering and enthusiastic for what you do. You have the ability to inspire, coach, and be courageous as well as determined. You like doing business, are comfortable taking responsibility and enjoying dialogue with customers.
- Driving license and good knowledge of Swedish and English in both speech and writing is a requirement.
- Likes to have a high speed and have multiple projects running simultaneously.
- Likes to have a coordinating role both internally and towards the customer.
- A job of responsibility with good personal development opportunities
- An extremely varied and interesting field where you can work with high technology products and technologies
- Good training opportunities
- A job in one of the fastest growing industries
- An internationally successful company
- A motivating team
- A solid introduction and education
For further information, contact Kalle Hansson, Sales Manager North, B&R Sweden. Phone +46 (0) 70 1904986 or email to jobs.se Last day for applications: 2019-01-30 Interviews will be ongoing, do not wait to submit your application. It can be filled before last application date. Applications and CV sent to mail above. @ br-automation.com