Bad Homburg, Germany
B&R Automation is a trendsetter and one of the most successful companies in the field of automation for mechanical engineering and plant engineering. As a mid-sized company and leading innovator, we offer you a secure job with attractive development opportunities.
- Your new responsibilities:
- You actively sell active automation components and system solutions for machine and plant manufacturing.
- You support our existing customers and expand them further
- You develop automation solutions on the basis of our customers’ requirements
- You acquire new customers for B&R
- You work with our application team in the successful implementation of the machine or the project
- Your qualifications:
- You have a degree in the area of automation technology, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification and have a broad industry know-how.
- You are able to size overall systems consisting of drive technology and control systems and ideally have already had successful experience in technical sales.
- You have excellent communication skills, are oriented to customers and can negotiate skillfully, which you will utilize successfully during your daily work with market contacts and customers.
- You have the ability to work in a team and flexibility
- We offer:
- We offer you work in an innovative environment at a privately managed dynamically growing company with technically demanding tasks that continuously grow as you develop personally and professionally, flat hierarchies, helpful colleagues and fair and respectful treatment.
- Structured training and development opportunities
- A company car, also for private use
- You will have the chance to present your ideas and be actively involved in the success of the company.
Join our automation team
Are you greatly interested in the sophisticated technology utilized by our automation systems? Then send your application today, quoting the reference number VIAM106, a possible start date and your salary expectation, to: