Perfection in Automation - B&R is an innovative automation company with headquarters in Austria and offices all around the world. B&R has been a business unit of ABB since the 6th of July, 2017. As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R combines state-of-the-art technology with advanced engineering. B&R provides customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions for machine and factory automation, motion control, HMI and integrated safety technology. Communication solutions for industrial IoT (above all OPC UA, POWERLINK and the open standard openSAFETY) complement B&R's service portfolio. In addition, the Automation Studio software development environment is constantly redefining the future of industrial automation engineering. The innovative spirit that keeps B&R at the forefront of industrial automation is driven by a commitment to simplifying processes and exceeding customer expectations.
The B&R automation industries in Frauenfeld and Biel, are the Swiss subsidiaries of B&R have upheld the motto of "Perfection in Automation" for 31 years with the help of their employees (currently totally 71).
For our expansion in Frauenfeld, we are looking for an experienced hardware engineer for Embedded System design
- Your responsibilities:
- Developing concepts and working independently on hardware designs for Embedded Systems and functional safety
- Displaying technical leadership in areas ranging from Embedded systems and functional safety to series production
- Conducting design reviews and FMEDA analyses
- Creating product specifications and design documentations
- Creating test specifications
- Conducting and coordinating hardware tests and type tests
- Your profile:
- Sound technical education (college/university)) in the area of electrical engineering, electronics or telecommunications
- Several years of experience in the area of embedded systems
- Experience in functional safety, functional safety engineer (industry) preferred.
- Basic knowledge of the relevant standards and quality guidelines
- Structured, thorough and independent approach to work
- Creative, communicative and a team-player
- We offer:
- A position of responsibility with the opportunity to further develop your skills
- Extremely diverse and interesting field
- A position in one of the fastest growing industries
- Internationally successful company
- Work as part of a highly motivated team
- Flexible work hours
- Starting date:
- Immediately or as agreed upon
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your convincing application today!