Temperature control plays a decisive role determining the product quality in various manufacturing processes, such as extrusion, injection molding or processes in the semiconductor industry. With mapp Temperature, B&R offers a solution that makes it easy to implement temperature control solutions and adapt them to the respective process.
- Participants will learn the basic physical properties of temperature processes.
- Participants will be able to classify the various temperature processes and describe the corresponding properties.
- Participants will understand how to control the basic actuators for heating and cooling.
- Participants will learn how to use integrated simulation.
- Participants will be able to perform autotuning and evaluate the results.
- Participants will be familiar with the possibilities made available by the temperature controller and be able to use them in a targeted way.
- Participants will be able to put a multi-zone extruder into operation quickly and easily.
- Participants will gain insight into the topic of heating current monitoring.
SEM210 – Automation Studio Training: Basics
Automation Studio is used to configure and program all B&R control components. Core issues include getting a clear overview of all product groups, initial commissioning of a controller, understanding the functions of the runtime environment and knowing the options for integrated configuration and diagnostics.
- B&R company presentation
- B&R philosophy and products
- Working with Automation Studio
- Using the integrated help system
- Establishing an online connection to the controller
- Initial installation of a controller
- Developing the hardware configuration
- Working with text and table editors
- Functions and options offered by Automation RuntimeAutomation Runtime is the operating system that runs on all B&R controllers.
- Automation Runtime configuration options
- Runtime and boot behavior of the controller
- Using the integrated diagnostic options
- Overview of available programming languages
SEM260 – Automation Studio training: The basics of closed-loop control
Closed-loop control plays an enormous role in increasing the productivity and efficiency of machinery. B&R offers an extremely wide range of possibilities for implementing individual closed-loop control solutions.
- Participants will learn the basic terminology used to describe closed-loop control systems. Participants will receive an overview of dynamical systems and their properties.
- Participants will learn to describe dynamical systems in the time and spatial domains.
- Participants will become familiar with the basic components of closed-loop control and the related system responses.
- Participants will be able to identify simple dynamical systems using the step response.
- Participants will gain insight into the topic of simulation.
- Participants will become familiar with the tasks and properties of closed-loop control.
- Participants will receive a detailed representation of a PID controller.
- Participants will be able to apply different controller design methods.
- Participants will be capable of developing a suitable closed-loop control concept.
- Participants will receive an overview of filters and their application possibilities in a control loop.
Sign up now For pricing information please contact your sales representative
B&R HQ: Eggelsberg
Duration: 3 Days